Terms and Conditions
“Save the Racecars Giveaway #4” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES PARTICIPANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE "OFFICIAL RULES". VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The “Save the Racecars Giveaway #4” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on or about 8:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 28, 2022 ("Start Date") and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 18, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Don't Lose Sight LLC 1612 Link Drive Ruston, Louisiana 71270 (the “Sponsor” and “Prize Supplier”). The official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes is the computer of the Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date of entry. Officers, members, directors, representatives and employees of the Sponsor and any of their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, dealers, franchisees, licensees, distributors, suppliers, subsidiaries, participating retailers, advertising / promotion/judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes, Compliance Sweepstakes Services ("Administrator") (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, - whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) of such individuals, or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes Participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law, regulation or ordinance.
III. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: An individual will be deemed a participant ("Participant") in the Sweepstakes if they are eligible and enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period via any of the following two (2) entry methods: 1) Complete an online product purchase (minimum $1.00 excluding shipping and handling) at www.itsjusta6.com (“Website”). Participant will be required to provide: first and last name, home address, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address. Each Participant that completes a purchase will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each $1.00 purchase increment; or, 2) To enter without purchase: Participant can entry by hand printing on a 3”x 5” card: “Save the Racecars Giveaway #4” Sweepstakes entry, your first and last name, home address, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address. Insert the card in a standard business-size envelope, with hand written return address (including first and last name) and mailing address on the front of the envelope, and mail to: CSS / “Save the Racecars Giveaway #4” Sweepstakes Entry, 5607 Pittsford Palmyra Road PO Box 329 Pittsford, NY 14534. All mail-in entries must include all requested information and format (as stated above) to be considered a valid entry. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted, and will be destroyed. Mail-in entries must be original; no photo copies, facsimiles or reproductions of a mail-in entry will be accepted. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. Mail-in entries need to be postmarked between April 28, 2022 and July 18, 2022, and received by the Sponsor no later than July 23, 2022. Limit - one (1) mail in entry per envelope. Each valid mail-in entry will receive twenty (20) entries into the Sweepstakes.
Bonus Entries: There will be a Septuple bonus for any valid Sweepstakes entry received, or postmarked, during the following 2022 dates: April 28 thru May 1 ("Septuple Bonus Period"). Each Participant submitting a valid entry between the aforementioned dates will receive a seven (7) times multiplier based on total purchase (excluding s&h or tax) or mail entry. For every $1.00 spent (excluding s&h or tax) on an order, or for each individual mail entry, such entries will be multiplied by seven (7) to determine the Sweepstakes bonus entries earned during the specified time period. During the Septuple Bonus Period, mail-in entries must follow the aforementioned mail-in entry submission process and must handwrite the words "7X Bonus" on the bottom left hand side of the front of the envelope if he/she would like to receive the bonus Septuple multiplier entry. There will be a “555” bonus for any valid Sweepstakes entry received, or postmarked, during the following 2022 date: May 5 ("555 Bonus Period”). Each Participant submitting a valid entry on the aforementioned date will receive five hundred fifty five (554) additional entries. During the “555 Bonus Period”, mail-in entries must follow the aforementioned mail-in entry submission process and must handwrite the words "555 Bonus" on the bottom left hand side of the front of the envelope if he/she would like to receive the bonus entries. There will be a Decuple bonus for any valid Sweepstakes entry received, or postmarked, during the following 2022 dates: May 25 thru May 29 and July 13 thru July 17 ("Decuple Bonus Period"). Each Participant submitting a valid entry between the aforementioned dates will receive a ten (10) times multiplier based on total purchase (excluding s&h or tax) or mail entry. For every $1.00 spent (excluding s&h or tax) on an order, or for each individual mail entry, such entries will be multiplied by ten (10) to determine the Sweepstakes bonus entries earned during the specified time period. During the Decuple Bonus Period, mail-in entries must follow the aforementioned mail-in entry submission process and must handwrite the words "10X Bonus" on the bottom left hand side of the front of the envelope if he/she would like to receive the bonus Decuple multiplier entry. There will be a Sextuple bonus for any valid Sweepstakes entry received, or postmarked, during the following 2022 dates: June 15 thru June 19 ("Sextuple Bonus Period"). Each Participant submitting a valid entry between the aforementioned dates will receive a six (6) times multiplier based on total purchase (excluding s&h or tax) or mail entry. For every $1.00 spent (excluding s&h or tax) on an order, or for each individual mail entry, such entries will be multiplied by six (6) to determine the Sweepstakes bonus entries earned during the specified time period. During the Sextuple Bonus Period, mail-in entries must follow the aforementioned mail-in entry submission process and must handwrite the words "6X Bonus" on the bottom left hand side of the front of the envelope if he/she would like to receive the bonus Sextuple multiplier entry. There will be a “1776” bonus for any valid Sweepstakes entry received, or postmarked, during the following 2022 dates: July 1 – July 4 ("1776 Bonus Period”). Each Participant submitting a valid entry between the aforementioned date(s) will receive seventeen hundred seventy five (1775) additional entries. During the “1776 Bonus Period”, mail-in entries must follow the aforementioned mail-in entry submission process and must handwrite the words "1776 Bonus" on the bottom left hand side of the front of the envelope if he/she would like to receive the bonus entries. If the announced entry multiplier opportunity offer falls on a Sunday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked the Monday immediately following the offer to receive the respective entry multiplier corresponding to the Sunday offer.
If a Participant opts to enter via his/her wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Sweepstakes), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Sweepstakes, including notifying you if you are a winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. Text messaging may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phones capabilities for specific instructions.
Limit – Six thousand (6000) entries per person during the Promotion Period regardless of method of entry. All required information must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Internet entries must be made by the Participant only at the aforementioned Website and application URL address. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including, but not limited to, commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of a Participant that submits more than the stated maximum limit of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities, or any other methods, or who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with, influence or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes. Proof of entering information is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of an entry. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited and no mechanically reproduced entries are allowed; all such entries are void. Released Parties are not responsible for: lost, late, incomplete, illegible, incorrect, damaged, delayed, garbled, undelivered, misdirected, or postage-due registrations, entries or mail, which will be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned
- INTERNET LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm, or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, pandemic, health crisis, government regulation, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of or after (if applicable) this termination or suspension date. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer (or any information/material stored therein) relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be available to be awarded. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a 2015 Chevrolet Corvette with an Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of $50,000. In addition, to the aforementioned vehicle, the Grand Prize winner will receive $15,000 (to be awarded as a check). The used vehicle has been driven approximately 30,000 miles. The vehicle options for the aforementioned vehicle will be selected by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for: any vehicle registration fee, dealer documentation fee, title fee, additional equipment, license delivery, dealer prep, freight, emissions inspection, federal/state/local taxes, insurance, gasoline, vehicle maintenance and all other fees and expenses associated with receipt and use of the prize vehicle. Any additional vehicle options will be the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states, provinces, territories and/or counties / municipalities. Winner is responsible to check their state/province for applicable emissions requirements and must use vehicle in accordance with those regulations. The Grand Prize winner must provide proof of valid insurance and a valid driver’s license to take delivery and must take delivery at the location designated by Sponsor within thirty (30) days. Grand Prize winner will be provided with one (1) one-way coach plane ticket (or ground transportation if within 200 miles) to the prize vehicle location. Travel are subject to capacity controls, availability, limitations, and other restrictions, all of which are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Airfare for the Grand Prize winner will be coordinated and determined by Sponsor (or its designee) with an ARV of $500. Once travel is booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. The Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations and/or delays or any change by the air carrier(s). Grand Prize winner must provide own transportation to departure airport. It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner to arrive at the departure airport in time for the flights, with proper government-issued travel documentation and proper identification. Certain travel and security restrictions may apply and it is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner to comply with all travel, security and other laws, regulations, airline passenger and accommodation rules that apply to them. The Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses while redeeming the Grand Prize (such as incremental airline charges, passport/visa, travel insurance, ground transportation in and around destination location, meals, beverages, taxes, gratuities, merchandise, souvenirs, hotel services, telephone charges, tips / gratuities, side trips and excursions, and any other incidentals). Winner must execute liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. Grand Prize winner is responsible for his/her own travel plans and coordination to enable pick up the vehicle from the designated dealer location. The maximum Total Prize Pool value is $ 65,500.
VII. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner ("Prize Winner") will be selected during a random drawing conducted on or about July 27, 2022 by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential Prize Winner will be notified via telephone and/or email. Upon initial notification and verification of the prize winner, confirmation will be sent to the prize winner via email, or other home delivery service of Sponsor’s choice.
VIII. PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Prize Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Prize Winner will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and W9 tax form, and provide proof of identity (Driver License) (collectively, the “Prize Acceptance Release”), and return it within seven (7) days of written notification or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected, time-permitting. If a Prize Winner is considered a minor in their state/province of residence, the parent or legal guardian must sign and return the Prize Acceptance Release and the respective prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner, if potential winner cannot be reached within three (3) calendar days from the first notification attempt, if potential winner fails to return requisite document within the specified time period, and/or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected for the prize at issue. To claim a prize, you will be required to provide your correct full-name, mailing address, date of birth, telephone number and/or e-mail address. The Prize Acceptance Release is subject to verification by Sponsor and all potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
The Sponsor and Released Parties have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize awarded and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND either expressed or implied. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable or transferable, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. There are no substitutions unless specified by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute any prize (or prize component) with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value. Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize. Prize may be fulfilled by a third party. The Sponsor and Released Parties are not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes.
Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. The stated “ARV” of the prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor, and any difference in ARV at the time of awarding will not be awarded, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Prize Winner will be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number (as the ARV of the prize is equal or greater than $600) before a prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Grand Prize winner for the total ARV of the Grand Prize, as stated above, in the calendar year the prize was won. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded.
Prize Winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for the Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and address (city and state) for any and all public relations, advertising and/or promotional purposes as determined by Sponsor, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), in perpetuity, without notice, consent, review or approval or further compensation.
- MODIFICATION: In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is no longer capable of running as intended by these Official Rules for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, including, but not limited to, any occurrences described in section V above, or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor determines that more prize claims are submitted or more prize notices are distributed than the number of prizes offered in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. For example, Sponsor may select a winner in a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or conducted a random drawing among all prize claimants, and neither Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties shall have any further liability to any Participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor and Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, injuries or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sponsor's Website; (b) participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize or Sweepstakes-related activity, including, without limitation, any injury, damage, death, loss or accident to person or property; (c) the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) viruses or any downloading or other problems with the Sweepstakes Application, or; (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize, except for any express manufacturer's warranty as may be included with the prize. Each Prize Winner bears all liability and risk of loss or damage to his/her respective prize after it has been delivered.
XII. OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES REQUEST: For a copy of these Official Rules, send a request specifying Official Rules along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by July 18, 2022 and received by March 5, 2022 and mail to: Compliance/“Save the Racecars Giveaway #4” Sweepstakes Official Rules, Box 469, Stonington, CT 06378.
XIII. WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To request confirmation of the name and city/state of residence for the prize winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by August 15, 2022, to: “Save the Racecars Giveaway #4” Sweepstakes Winners List, Box 469, Stonington, CT 06378. Requests received after August 15, 2022 will not be acknowledged or returned.
XIV. SPONSOR: Don't Lose Sight LLC 1612 Link Drive Ruston, Louisiana 71270.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Compliance Sweepstakes Services Box 469 Stonington, CT 06378.
General Motors Company (as vehicle manufacturer) and respective affiliates, subsidiaries, shareholders, representatives, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with the participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded, and has not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.